Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cycling Reduces Sleepiness

Hello friends, I'll see you again. This time I will talk a bit about how to reduce sleepiness by doing a sports activity. I will illustrate with a story.
That day my body felt very tired, weak, less powerful, chills, drowsiness began to attack. Maybe it's because last night I stayed up to finish posting my new blog. Usually after my body up in the morning was fresh and not limp. But today was different. That morning I woke up with difficulty, I sleep over and continue to persuade me to go back to bed, of course, to continue to sleep.
I see the clock in the room, he shows at 4:30 in the morning. Usually when I'm out of the house to the street this morning with my friends or do other useful activities. But that morning I woke up it was with great difficulty. Little by little I opened my eyes slowly, so hard to open my eyes, feels like a glue between the two eyelids.Then I went into my bathroom and wash my face with water. As a Moslem I take water for ablution although the water was very cold in the morning. Then I went to conduct morning prayers.

lasted until 7 am to no sleep. I do some activities to get over the sleep like singing, playing the internet. But over time my sleep even more vicious and difficult for it to survive.I immediately took a mountain bike in the garage, this bike I got from the exchange with my uncle's bike. Bicycles are now more good and sufficient light. He has a 7 gear in the rear wheel. So no matter if cycling through the ramp.

Immediately I took my bike to the home page, before the glue my eyes turned into a super strong glue so I could not move. My bicycle pedal then into the street, humming softly hummed a favorite song. I decided to bike down the road toward the village location, just below the village. While pedaling, I breathe the morning air is still cool and fresh.Although seen a few cars passing by in front of me, maybe because my village is located near the foot of Mount Slamet, which of course contains a significant amount of HB so that the smoke of burning fuel does not reduce the fresh morning air.

Drowsiness gradually I began to subside. My stop speed bike, I put it close enough to the tree shade. I inhale deeply. My beautiful sights fields lay like a green carpet that covered the earth. Then the area below this place. I can see it from the bottom to top. My glorify the name of my god who has created a full natural beauty unparalleled.While I would not waste my time. I took my books away in my pocket. I wrote an article in accordance with what I thought at that time. One word by one word, I write with the full meaning until the last word.

Then I prepare my bike for the trip home. I pedal my bike happily, though a little heavy for the road conditions are quite rise. I have two things in the morning worth it. Lost sleep and I get an extra one article to enrich the contents of a new blog perbendahraan me, really two things quite fun for me.Finally I arrived at the house, heavy sweat streaming down my body, I immediately rushed to take a white water I drank. "That really feels fresh" I said. Then I took my laptop and post articles that I got while biking. And finally I get last until 1 pm to stay awake.

Then I prepared my bike for the trip home. I pedal my bike happily, though a little heavy for the road conditions are quite rise. I have two things in the morning worth it. Lost sleep and I get an extra one article to enrich the vocabulary content of my new blog, really two things quite fun for me.Finally I arrived at the house, heavy sweat streaming down my body, I immediately rushed to take a white water I drank. "That really feels fresh" I said. Then I took my laptop and post articles that I got while biking. And finally I get last until 1 pm to stay awake.Thus a piece of the story I wrote based on my experiences. Do you agree that cycling can reduce / delay the feeling sleepy? If you want to give criticism, advice, sharing experiences on how to eliminate the sense of sleepiness than with a glass / glasses even coffee please scratched in the comments box below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment